New TETRA CSR-DMT 380 / CSR-DMT 410 Channel Selective Digital Repeaters
TETRA radio networks are deployed and used in a wide range of different sectors including public safety, transportation, utilities, government, military, oil and gas industries. Even the best network designs and rollouts will leave areas that have gaps in coverage. There may also be instances where there is insufficient or no coverage specifically inside buildings and tunnels. The result is poor or no coverage that compromises operational effectiveness and risking a potential safety of life.
The new CSR-DMT digital channel selective repeater series overcomes the lack of coverage by amplifying the signal that is available outside and repeating it inside. Connected to the repeater is a donor antenna that is pointed towards the nearest base station. The repeated signal can then be distributed inside by single or multiple antennas such as a Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
The CSR-DMT is a full band bi-directional digitally controlled ampliﬁer with built-in DSP-ﬁltering that oﬀers communication improvement in Public Safety and government systems. The repeater is highly configurable on site.
• Full band (5MHz)
• Four band-segments in Downlink / Uplink directions.
• Uplink and Downlink gain is separately adjustable.
• Automatic gain control.
• Selectivity mode #1: 25 kHz - 1 MHz with step 25kHz (adjustable through software)
• Selectivity mode #2: 1.1 - 5 MHz with step 100kHz (adjustable through software)
Two models are currently available in this series with other bands planned.
• CSR-DMT 380 - Uplink 380-385 MHz Downlink 390-395 MHz - Download Brochure
• CSR-DMT 410 - Uplink 410-415 MHz Downlink 420-425 MHz - Download Brochure
To find out more about this product range, click on the links above. Alternatively, give our team a call on 01227 743099 or email@example.com